Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hair Challenge


My hair has grown a lot over my year of being natural but I feel like I'm ready to take it to the next level. Maybe you'll join me?

I've decided to give myself a hair challenge in an attempt to achieve healthy, shiny, bouncy locs. And yes, I hope this will help it grow a little longer in the process. I understand that hair shininess and length is in part genetic, but there are things all curlies can do to make their hair the best it an be.

My Luscious Locs Challenge

I plan to:
  • drink water with every meal (sorry cherry coke, you are no longer my staple)
  • do a scalp massage every night
  • eat a fruit or vegetable with every meal
  • wash/ deep condition weekly
I know other hair challenges include taking a daily vitamin or exercise, but I'm trying to be as realistic as possible (baby steps my friends) and I know those don't jive with my life style.

So what about you? Are there any hair challenges you've tried or would like to?

No comments:

Post a Comment